Ashleigh Paige

The Survivors

The Survivors - Amanda Havard Wow. A violet-eyed heroine, some heavy-handed points about how ridiculous abstinence education is (it's true, but the novel went about it heavy-handed), a instant connection to a special new guy, all the dudes except the special one are attracted to our magically beautiful (literally) heroine, the witches' powers include not needing to sleep and always being room temperature, and I both do and do not want to know how these immortal witches reproduce. Do the women eventually run out of eggs or does their magic make it infinite? I'd want to die too if I'd never be rid of my period in my immortal life!Gave up at 10% while having fun with the Indie Knockout on Twitter. I've got over 20 freebies on my Kindle and need to sift through them, so this is how I'm doing it. Follow along!