Ashleigh Paige

Nobody's Princess (Princesses of Myth)

Nobody's Princess - Esther M. Friesner This does not warrant a proper review, but there is something I need to say about it:Despite what you may have heard, this is not a feminist book.If it were, it would not scorn the feminine nor would it scorn the idea of a woman marrying and having children. Nobody's Princess does this in excess. Being feminist isn't just about one or two female characters being butt-kickers; it's about the treatment of all women in the novel, be they antagonists, protagonists, supporting characters, or two-line bit characters.How disappointing. I haven't had a "wow" book in some time and I wasted my money by buying the sequel Nobody's Prize at the same time. Well, they're both going back to that bookstore.