Ashleigh Paige

Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss - Michelle Rowen Made it through twenty percent of the novel before I gave up due to a lack of interest and my desire to stop putting myself through books I don't like and don't think have any potential to get better. The introduction of a female angel named Cassandra to the team turns Samantha into someone so pettily jealous that I can't stand to read about her any longer. I don't have time for that. I'm also quite disappointed that the first time we have the potential to see the female angel in action, she gets her back broken in seconds by the enemy and the boys have to rescue them.So yeah, I read to twenty percent without skimming, skipped to the end, and saw how everything turns out. It looks like there won't be a sequel because everything is tied up nice and neat.