Ashleigh Paige

Vampire Kisses: Graveyard Games, Volume 1 - Ellen Schreiber, Xian Nu Studio While I dislike the character designs--they can be kind of inconsistent and something about the eyes weirds me out in a way eyes don't normally weird me out--I love the outfit designs. Loved them in the last three volumes too.Now then, the storyline. It's ridiculous. It's stupid. It's funny. It's confusing. Despite all the criticism I could give it (and I could give it plenty--this is Vampire Kisses, after all, and Raven and Alexander are two very cheesy characters with an irritating, slightly unhealthy relationship), I still love it.That is the magic of Vampire Kisses. Thank you for creating it, Ellen Schreiber. Seriously, thank you. I would not be who I am without this series, so thank you forever and ever and ever and ever.And ever.